Frequently Asked Questions
Check most frequently asked questions here, if you still need help then please contact us at email@example.com
Payment and Returns
We accept all major debit and credit cards, as well as Paypal. We do not accept cheque or cash on delivery.
- Once you have added your items to cart, you should be redirected to the checkout page immediately.
- You can now enter your discount code in the "Discount Code" box. Click "Apply" and the price will be discounted.
In situations where Thermie is already on sale, guess what? You can add a discount code to further increase your savings! For example, you see that Thermie is already listed as 20% off, but you also have a 10% off discount code. These can be combined.
However, in situations where Thermie is not already on sale, you can still only use the one discount code. You may have received different codes for different circumstances or affiliates, but unfortunately, they can not be combined.
After you have successfully placed an order with Thermie, you will receive a confirmation email that lists the items you purchased.
Thermie is an excellent device that can assist in relieving several types of pain!
We've tried and tested Thermie to be effective in relieving the following (but not necessarily limited to):
- Period pain and cramps associated with periods and endometriosis
- Cramps and pains related to irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Back pain and cramps
- Muscle pain and cramps
Thermie provides a powerful dual mechanism that relieves pain so effectively by targeting it at the source.
1) It sends powerful vibrations to the source of your pain, increasing blood flow and relieving pain-like symptoms. Thermie's powerful vibrations also act as a powerful muscle relaxant.
2) It provides safe and effective infrared heat to relieve pain symptoms.
This combination of heat and vibration makes Thermie the most powerful pain relief product on the market.
Using your Thermie is simple. First, make sure that your Thermie is fully charged.
To use vibration:
1) Double tap the power button. This will activate the vibrations.
2) If required, change the vibration setting by touching the power button.
To use heat:
1) Double tap the temperature button. This will activate the infrared heating mechanism.
2) If required, adjust the heat by touching the temperature button.
Both vibration and heat settings can be used simultaneously and individually.
Now you're free to live about your daily life with added pain relief!
When finished using Thermie, simply hold the power/temperature button to turn each one off. The lights will power down when your Thermie is turned off.
Power input: 5W
Power supply: Lithium battery (inbuilt)
Material: ABS (outer), velvet (inner)
Charge time: Approx. 2 hours
Battery life: Up to 6 hours depending on setting used
- Do not use if you are pregnant, have recently had surgery, have any form of cervical tumour or gout, have any skin impairment, eczema, heart disease or cardiovascular disease.
- If you experience any form of contact dermatitis, sensitivity or allergic reaction to your Thermie, discontinue use immediately and consult a medical professional.
- Do not use if you have previously had any form of negative reaction to a heat pack, hot water bottle or heat patch.
- Do not sleep while wearing your Thermie and ensure that you take regular breaks in between usage.
- Do not lay on top of your Thermie or apply unnecessary pressure to it.
- Do not expose your Thermie to any other source of heat, flame or corrosives.
We understand that it may be tempting to use your Thermie all of the time, we recommend taking regular usage breaks. We also recommend wearing your Thermie over at least one item of clothing to prevent overheating.
Do not use Thermie while going to sleep.
As Thermie is not a medicated product, in most circumstances, you won't have to consult your GP before using it.
However, you may wish to consult your GP if you have experienced any of the following:
- Recent surgery
- Sensitive skin, past skin conditions or allergic reactions
If you use Thermie and experience any form of adverse reaction (such as itchiness, rash, hives), or any typical display of allergic reaction, discontinue use immediately and consult your GP.
Allergy information: Thermie has a velvet material on the underside of the product. If you have experienced sensitivity to this in the past, do not use Thermie.
Battery information: Thermie's battery is made of lithium and will react negatively if over exposed to heat, any source of flame, corrosive material or water. If any of these interactions occur and cause a negative effect, discontinue usage and consult your GP immediately.
We totally understand that mistakes can happen. If you need to change your order in any way, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org in the same business day. We may be able to adjust your order.
Thermie currently offers 5-8 day free shipping.
Once your order has been shipped by us, we will email you with a tracking number.
After you have made an order, you can track it here.
On the order tracking page, you can find your order's status by entering any of the following:
- Your email or phone number you used to shop with us
- Your order number (we email you this after you place your order)
- Your tracking number (this will be located in the confirmation email when send once your order is shipped)